The Afterparty

incelInternet CelebritiesSoyjak.party

incel catalog All boardsSoyjak.party

Total: 830 (8277 threads)

THREAD List

R: 0 -
>I'm trans btw


R: 1 -
>2 more days


R: 0 -
>>Sep 15 15:37
>>R: 9 / I: 2
>>
>>wtf
>> Sep 20 08:00
>>R: 0 / I: 0
>>thread about people in the trooncord
>>
>>the person who filmed himself rubbing themselves in shit
>>the person who filmed himself as a colorjak
>>toggletroon
>>vinluv
>>sobot
>>arcturus
>> Sep 12 12:17
>
>Post too long. Click here to view the full text.


R: 0 -
>Sep 15 15:37
>R: 9 / I: 2
>
>wtf
> Sep 20 08:00
>R: 0 / I: 0
>thread about people in the trooncord
>
>the person who filmed himself rubbing themselves in shit
>the person who filmed himself as a colorjak
>toggletroon
>vinluv
>sobot
>arcturus
> Sep 12 12:17
>R: 7 / I: 2
>
>Jannies why does this picture get deleted from TRG thread?
> Sep 15 16:56
>R: 332 / I: 95
>
>DELTATROON THREAD
>
>RAID IT https://boards.4channel.org/v/thread/612126231
> Sep 19 08:38
>R: 67 / I: 12
>
>are femjakkers fucking real?
> Sep 19 08:17
>R: 8 / I: 2
>
>wow
> Sep 19 09:39
>R: 0 / I: 0
>
>raid this trooncord
>https://d​is​co​​r​d . gg/xUeJCZa
> Sep 19 08:38
>R: 17 / I: 4
>
>are femjakkers fucking real?
> Sep 19 06:34
>R: 2 / I: 1
>banana kuz poster ama
>
>ask me anything guys
> Sep 19 07:12
>R: 27 / I: 3
>
>Kuz is fucking manic we need to do something before he hurts himself. I am legitimately worried.
> Sep 19 05:40
>R: 123 / I: 51
>
>sobot here ama
>(trying again)
> Sep 19 04:30
>R: 3 / I: 1
>
>who's this handsome young devil
> Sep 19 02:52
>R: 23 / I: 1
>
>does kuz have a point? Hes been adding fun stuff like glowtext or whatever, and he also cracked down on bbc spam which is now back in full force. He did alot of good but we never were satisfied and now hes given up
> Sep 18 18:49
>R: 3 / I: 0
>
>whoever owns this channel should kill himself tbh
> Sep 17 10:41
>R: 6 / I: 1
>
>Females add me to talk about
>weeb and vidya stuff,creative hobbies, loli, vtubers( hololive,nijisanji( only the girls.) Voms, indie} laugh at deadbeats & kson, rwbysource film maker,pokemon, dead or a live and others stuff
>Towai#0408
> Sep 18 23:59
>R: 13 / I: 1
>
>me when kuz dies and soot comes back
> Sep 19 00:37
>R: 1 / I: 1
>
>Hi I’m the Romanian schizo taking a selfie because it’s my blog btw Mexican twink lost ;3 <3 I also love coalson, and use the cord get in here Estonian sisters were laughing at Mexico
> Sep 18 21:50
>R: 5 / I: 1
>
>SOBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT🤩😂🤩😂🤩🤩😂😂😂🤩😂🤩
>
>IM STEAL SOBOT FROM KUZ KEK
> Sep 18 21:09
>R: 13 / I: 2
>
>ama
> Aug 08 18:26
>R: 9 / I: 2
>
>Mynamejeff69s/Jeffrey here AMA
> Sep 18 03:27
>R: 4 / I: 1
>
>SOBOT SISTERS HOW DO I COPE WITH THIS
>HE FINALLY ADMITTED TO BEING A TRANNY
> Sep 18 04:34
>R: 2 / I: 0
>E-Celebs
>
>Why are these people such faggy drama queens and more importantly why does anyone give a shit?
> Sep 17 14:15
>R: 1 / I: 0
>
>Is it even possible to fix such people?
> Sep 16 03:12
>R: 7 / I: 3
>
>QAfe you lost the second you timed me out
>You lost
>I won
>ITS OVER
> Sep 16 21:03
>R: 16 / I: 1
>The truth about the CP spammer
>
>The truth has finally been revealed.
> Aug 06 13:20
>R: 68 / I: 14
>goth
>
>Name: İtil Altın
>Age: 16
>D​isco​rd: goth#3900
>IP: 94.79.115.155
>Location: Kyrenia in Turkish Cyprus, also known by its Turkish name of Girne (original doxx listed Nicosia as his location, the bigger capital city to the south, however Kyrenia fits with the given coordinates better. At the very least, Kyrenia is where he goes to school. The two cities are a 50 minute drive from each other)
>Coordinates: 35°20'15.0"N 33°19'05.0"E
>School: Anafartalar Lisesi High School in Kyrenia
>School's website: http://anafartalarlisesi.com/
>School's email: [email protected]
>Turkish Cyprus Police website: http://www.polis.gov.ct.tr/
>Turkish Cyprus Police email: [email protected]
>
>Objectives:
>
>• Find his missing soyboy wojak tracing
>• Force him to see consequences trying to shutdown every website kuz has ever owned:
>- legally (through the turkish justice system)
>- socially (getting him kicked out of school)
>- murder (hire a turkish deep web assassin to kill him for 1 trillion wholesome chungus reddit golds)
> Sep 16 12:47
>R: 5 / I: 2
>we've pushed him to the brink, now hes gone. Janny insider here...
>
>janny insider here, word is spreading that kuz is planning on selling the site to that /suggest/ anon. As is blatantly obvious, referenced by his continued absence, and the last public messages he sent being "i miss when this site was fun for me", kuz is dissillusioned with this website and probably looking for a way out. Initially, he handed the site off for 5 MONTHS to a team of moderators, but after a leaking incident, he fired them and replaced them with kolyma janitors. Seemingly lost and out of options, kuz is suddenly offered 50,000 for this site by a random individual, of course he accepts. I dont know what you will make of this, but its worth saying: Kuz is selling this site. The offer was real, and kuz took it up. Whether or not he will publicize this sale or nis still not known, but the rumor is circulating among the janny circles that hes already began the sale. You could say we "mindbroke" him but its more realistic to say that when kuz bought this site, he didnt expect it to be the way it is now, and, now in his 30s, married, doesnt want to deal with a drama factory all day. He said himself when he bought it he just "liked the oc and jaks". The d​​i​s​c​o​​r​​d infection probably was already set in before he bought the site, and its likely he was regretful from the moment he did. Think about it, hes wanted this site for ages, finally buys it, and what? Hes been gone for more time than hes been present, been mired in dozens of controversies, had his instagram account leaked to the public, etc. There is no reason for kuz to want to keep this site, and on the contrary, 50,000 dollars is alot of money, even for someone like kuz.
>
>The facts are there, this site has been sold. Do with this information what you wish
> Sep 16 13:56
>R: 3 / I: 0
>
>Am i the only one that gets sad when reading this?
>Seems like we lost something along the way that made people leave, how can we prevent this from further happening?


R: 0 -
>STAN THE CAPTCHA!!!


R: 0 -
>Stan the tranny story hour!!!


R: 0 -
>Nov 09 11:11
>R: 0 / I: 0
>
>>File (hide): 1667992131677.png (53.62 KB, 702x802, black coloured open mouth ….png) ImgOps
>>
>>
>>Chud 1 minute ago No.11553
>>
>>>>total nigger death
> Nov 09 11:11
>R: 0 / I: 0
>
>>glownigger
> Nov 09 11:10
>R: 0 / I: 0
>
>Board
>/bant/ - International/Random
>▼ Settings Mobile Home
>/bant/ - International/Random
>
>
>
>...Anonymous ## Mod Mod Icon Sticky Closed
>Welcome to /bant/
>05/04/17(Thu)15:59:02 No.2
>Welcome to /bant/ - International/Random
>
>/bant/ is a board for the discussion of any topic, a place where you can relax and have fun with people from all over the world.
>
>No porn dump threads - Please use the appropriate adult boards for porn threads.
>...Anonymous (ID: E1MLdRsK)
>11/09/22(Wed)13:59:47 No.16473533
>63 KB
>63 KB JPG
>got banned from /pol/ for posting ratatouille porn. how was your day?
>8 Replies
>...!!6C+Rw+GBFun (ID: L7CoHT2G)
>11/09/22(Wed)14:04:15 No.16473544
>>>16473539 #
>it's the worst food ever
>i would rather eat some soil than that shit
>>>16473546 #
>...Anonymous (ID: Ej1D3BwM)
>11/09/22(Wed)14:04:48 No.16473545
>>>16473541 #
>especially with mill and butter or mushrooms
>...Anonymous (ID: Ej1D3BwM)
>11/09/22(Wed)14:05:05 No.16473546
>>>16473544 #
>you just larp
>...Anonymous (ID: nMnw8SEN)
>11/09/22(Wed)12:30:20 No.16473259
>26 KB
>26 KB JPG
>>Belgian hatebump. Fuck those guys.
>3 Replies
>...Anonymous (ID: miGbR5Bb)
>11/09/22(Wed)13:58:29 No.16473531
>Belgian hatebump. Fuck those guys.
>...Anonymous (ID: g83QAMFS)
>11/09/22(Wed)14:01:16 No.16473535
>nederland beter ('zellig)
>...Anonymous (ID: 6QbRj920)
>11/09/22(Wed)14:04:01 No.16473543
>>Belgian
>...Anonymous (ID: AGwlXV5Y)
>11/09/22(Wed)01:50:05 No.16471383
>105 KB
>105 KB JPG
>wokeuporino time to play more AC and TW and maybe watching some GoT and TS
>39 Replies / 14 Images
>...Anonymous (ID: AGwlXV5Y)
>11/09/22(Wed)13:51:26 No.16473518
>189 KB
>189 KB PNG
>>>16473507 #
>>you: waah waah waah boohoo
>
>yawn dont care
>
>I wanna have fun. But I dont wanna try too hard while roleplayingorino
>
>I wanna actually grow settlements for once and manage population growth and all that stuff at a comfortable pace
>>>16473527 #
>...!!6C+Rw+GBFun (ID: svxtdCUZ)
>11/09/22(Wed)13:57:34 No.16473527
>>>16473518 #
>yes that's what i said dt, it's morally correct to not tryhard and to play on an easy mode all the time
>...Anonymous (ID: g98u5OqI)
>11/09/22(Wed)14:03:30 No.16473542
>>>16473507 #
>>it's always morally correct to play games on the easiest difficulty
>depends on the genre
>if you play shmups on easy that either means you are a child or you are senile
>...Anonymous (ID: uAtE87AJ)
>11/09/22(Wed)14:02:43 No.16473540
>29 KB
>29 KB PNG
>>struggles with being consistent even with the most basic things like taking supplements daily or trimming fingernails
>its literally over
>...Anonymous (ID: DQ1XF56I)
>blessings of shit economy
>11/09/22(Wed)13:32:45 No.16473504
>40 KB
>40 KB JPG
>>be me poor roach
>>living in an apartment mostly inhabited by afghan-syrian workers, they live in 3 bedroom apartments in groups of 10-15, apartment feels like rush hour new delhi
>>but since last year the population has a steady decrease
>>asked the afghan smoking outside where are his friends
>>he says turkish economy has become so bad they are migrating to europe
>>mfw
>2 Replies / 1 Image
>...Anonymous (ID: 9qg0aA6G)
>11/09/22(Wed)13:58:11 No.16473529
>>>16473504 (OP) #
>europe is going to collapse though so they're going to move back in LOL!!!!!!!!!
>...Anonymous (ID: bY1vBFzx)
>11/09/22(Wed)14:01:38 No.16473538
>948 KB
>948 KB JPG
>Same in Spain. Shitworlders and pretend-refugees cross the Mediterranean and the first thing they want to do is cross the Pyrenees to France.
>Our welfare system isn't enough to keep them here, they want European-tier welfare.
>Since most of Africa speaks French they suck up most of the trash, but some inevitably stays here stinking the cities.
>
>God, I wish I was rich enough to live rural or in suburbs, either that or emigrate.
>...Anonymous (ID: /nJnqURS)
>11/09/22(Wed)08:24:32 No.16472911
>969 KB
>969 KB PNG
>bmt stays up for 12 hours but post futanari and it gets instantly deleted
>4 Replies / 2 Images
>...Anonymous (ID: RS+UXD50)
>11/09/22(Wed)10:14:03 No.16473099
>99 KB
>99 KB JPG
>good
>...8======================D !k0tID/1iPE (ID: Fai/+a1j)
>11/09/22(Wed)10:24:30 No.16473117
>89 KB
>89 KB PNG
>Good
>...Anonymous (ID: oOov8D+a)
>11/09/22(Wed)13:58:42 No.16473532
>fuck you for tempting me with futa cocks
>...Anonymous
>Europoors
>11/09/22(Wed)11:24:59 No.16473338
>343 KB
>343 KB PNG
>>Be American
>>Make 200k/year at 22% tax as a remote software engineer
>>Live in large home and spacious home
>>Own guns
>>Go hunting frequently
>>Happy
>
>>Be Europoor
>>Go bankrupt if you leave your heating on overnight
>>Pay 50% in taxes out of your 10k salary to Muslim immigrants who rape and murder you
>
>Comment too long. Click here to view the full text.
>166 Replies / 21 Images
>...Anonymous (ID: i6Y9Wr9q)
>11/09/22(Wed)13:32:04 No.16473503
>>>16473501 #
>>australia
>>HAND OVER YOUR FREEDOMS
>nuff said
>...Anonymous (ID: h4bGk2jc)
>11/09/22(Wed)13:34:19 No.16473506
>>>16473338 (OP) #
>Riddle me this,
>If europeans are obsessed with mutts why don't I see them posting about america all the time?
>...Anonymous (ID: AeOwz5tA)
>11/09/22(Wed)13:58:13 No.16473530
>>>16473338 (OP) #
>>Be Europoor
>All of this is true, except the 10k yearly salary. It's more 15-20 k for the average plebs here.
>...Anonymous (ID: mOBFii1N)
>11/09/22(Wed)11:52:40 No.16473230
>535 KB
>535 KB PNG
>i want you to tell me what you think of this image in 5 words or less
>11 Replies / 1 Image
>...Anonymous (ID: 8otaE2kt)
>11/09/22(Wed)13:54:22 No.16473520
>>>16473280 #
>you are a little bitch
>>>16473528 #
>...Anonymous (ID: TUylpLGj)
>11/09/22(Wed)13:57:23 No.16473526
>16 KB
>16 KB JPG
>>>16473230 (OP) #
>...Anonymous (ID: o0AzIvfm)
>11/09/22(Wed)13:57:35 No.16473528
>>>16473520 #
>>d*glover uses his faggot animal as an insult
>do i have to say anything?
>...Anonymous (ID: vXfQjGcP)
>I shall do my duty of sharing (...)
>11/09/22(Wed)01:56:11 No.16471422
>2 KB
>2 KB JPG
>https://youtu.be/SyI3kJoKRk4 [Open]
>10 Replies
>...Anonymous (ID: lPfr4GL4)
>11/09/22(Wed)08:57:34 No.16473000
>actually i take that back, this is nice. it reminds me of old mlp pmvs.
>...Anonymous (ID: 4hkAWDHJ)
>11/09/22(Wed)12:04:54 No.16473242
>>>16471422 (OP) #
>https://youtu.be/9gvswd1I8qo [Open]
>...Anonymous (ID: 8HLYpOF/)
>11/09/22(Wed)13:56:32 No.16473525
>Haha timote!! Hhahhahha Timote haha!!! TIMOTE!!!! obscure refference? You dont get it?? Dont worey, thats to be expected SINCE YOUR NOT JAPENESE ENOUGH!!
>...Anonymous (ID: 9JISchPh)
>11/09/22(Wed)13:56:19 No.16473524
>258 KB
>258 KB JPG
>duckcord here
>ama
>...Bulgogi (ID: yq9dq6+c)
>11/09/22(Wed)13:50:37 No.16473517
>24 KB
>24 KB JPG
>FUCK
>2 Replies
>...!!6C+Rw+GBFun (ID: J746fLEH)
>11/09/22(Wed)13:55:37 No.16473522
>bulgogi i think you confused bant with biz
>...Anonymous (ID: csbR3hPr)
>11/09/22(Wed)13:56:03 No.16473523
>bulgogi i think i have nigger fatigue what should i do
>...Anonymous (ID: 27RlXjry)
>11/09/22(Wed)13:55:04 No.16473521
>655 KB
>655 KB PNG
>>tfw 6'0 but in the netherlands
>Should i move somewhere else where this manlet height is more acceptable?
>...Anonymous (ID: KSM4m1+U)
>11/06/22(Sun)10:36:11 No.16451263
>495 KB
>495 KB PNG
>cirno
>more like
>tripno
>amirite
>lole xdddddd
>24 Replies / 17 Images
>...Anonymous (ID: EhWx5gSj)
>11/08/22(Tue)23:24:02 No.16470726
>380 KB
>380 KB PNG
>...Anonymous (ID: 98hkN2Bk)
>11/09/22(Wed)01:27:21 No.16471281
>>>16457937 #
>zamn dude lemme take a rip off dat
>...Anonymous (ID: EhWx5gSj)
>11/09/22(Wed)05:01:57 No.16472436
>386 KB
>386 KB JPG
>...Anonymous (ID: U7EgaS4N)
>11/04/22(Fri)08:31:36 No.16435906
>20 KB
>20 KB PNG
>Can random posting cure fragile egos?
>31 Replies / 19 Images
>...!hlhygrYEBA (ID: 4O8qO5ZX)
>11/09/22(Wed)03:35:53 No.16472105
>can a hammer to your dome cure you being alive?
>...Anonymous (ID: EzByWHCv)
>11/09/22(Wed)05:01:39 No.16472433
>1.81 MB
>1.81 MB JPG
>...Anonymous (ID: 118zzBn0)
>11/09/22(Wed)05:04:23 No.16472444
>it inflates your ego and turns you into an annoying tranny
> Nov 09 11:08
>R: 0 / I: 0
>
>>>total nigger death
> Nov 09 11:08
>R: 0 / I: 0
>
>.
> Nov 09 11:07
>R: 0 / I: 0
>
>>/lgbt/ raid
> Nov 09 11:07
>R: 0 / I: 0
>
>>bluepill
> Nov 09 11:06
>R: 0 / I: 0
>
>>redpill
> Nov 09 11:05
>R: 0 / I: 0
>
>>total nigger death
> Nov 09 11:04
>R: 0 / I: 0
>
>>based
> Nov 09 11:04
>R: 0 / I: 0
>
>>Miss me with that transphobic bullshit
> Nov 09 11:04
>R: 0 / I: 0
>
>>Anyone got any drink suggestions
>>Chud 16 minutes ago No.1405017
>>
>>hydrochloric acid
>>
>>Chud 16 minutes ago No.1405018
>>
>>File (hide): 1667990731854.png (860.76 KB, 894x1400, waterferal.png) ImgOps
>>
>>
>>I like Mountain Dew, but I'm trying to stay off soda. Water is good.
>>
>>Chud 15 minutes ago No.1405019
>>
>>Tea
>>
>>Chud Just now No.1405025
>>
>>Kombucha
> Nov 09 11:04
>R: 0 / I: 0
>
>>telegram
> Nov 09 11:03
>R: 0 / I: 0
>
>>mc.soyjak.party
> Nov 09 11:02
>R: 0 / I: 0
>
>>Di​s​c​​o​​r​d
> Nov 09 11:02
>R: 0 / I: 0
>
>>anon I...
> Nov 09 11:01
>R: 0 / I: 0
>
>>I'm a federal agent oh and by the way I love telegram and soyjak party
> Nov 09 11:00
>R: 0 / I: 0
>
>>I HECKIN LOVE ZELLIG AND IF THE PICTURE HAD NOT MADE IT CLEAR I AM ALSO AN OUT OF THE CLOST TRANS WOMAN-ACK!
> Nov 09 10:59
>R: 0 / I: 0
>
>>>anti-zellig
> Nov 09 10:59
>R: 0 / I: 0
>
>>File (hide): 1667991472226.png (15.5 KB, 712x720, Gemsonson.png) ImgOps
>>
>>
>>https://sp.logwarehouse.net/
>>no one cares incel lole
> Nov 09 10:59
>R: 0 / I: 0
>
>>anti-zellig
> Nov 09 10:58
>R: 0 / I: 0
>
>>https://sp.logwarehouse.net/
>>no one cares incel lole
> Nov 09 10:58
>R: 0 / I: 0
>
>>bump
> Nov 09 10:58
>R: 0 / I: 0
>
>>[ home ] [ suggest ] [ soy / qa / g / pol / raid / incel / int / a / muv / qst / tv / r9k / r / giga / x ] [ b / sneed / webm / bant ] [ overboard ] [ rules ] [ blog ] [ kuz ] [ wiki ] [ dailyjak ] [ booru ] [ archive ]
> Nov 09 10:57
>R: 1 / I: 1
>
>>10 pages wiped 30 to go
> Nov 09 10:57
>R: 0 / I: 0
>
>>>>>>>>>>>Froge... LE BAD!
> Nov 09 10:57
>R: 0 / I: 0
>
>>Booru
> Nov 09 10:57
>R: 0 / I: 0
>
>>STAN THE CHUD DEATH CAMPS!!!
> Nov 09 10:57
>R: 0 / I: 0
>
>>dailyjak
> Nov 09 10:56
>R: 0 / I: 0
>
>>>>>>>>>>Froge... LE BAD!
> Nov 09 10:55
>R: 0 / I: 0
>
>>Chug
> Nov 09 10:55
>R: 0 / I: 0
>
>>AKIRA IS THE CYBERPUNK CLASSIC THAT CHANGED IT ALL CHUD!!!
> Nov 09 10:55
>R: 0 / I: 0
>
>>>>>>>>>Froge... LE BAD!
> Nov 09 10:55
>R: 0 / I: 0
>
>>int
> Nov 09 10:54
>R: 0 / I: 0
>
>>STAN THE LINUX
> Nov 09 10:54
>R: 0 / I: 0
>
>>pol
> Nov 09 10:54
>R: 0 / I: 0
>
>>bant
> Nov 09 10:54
>R: 0 / I: 0
>
>>raid
> Nov 09 10:53
>R: 0 / I: 0
>
>>word filter
> Nov 09 10:53
>R: 0 / I: 0
>
>>STAN. THE. VAXX.
> Nov 09 10:52
>R: 0 / I: 0
>
>>I have a press pass
> Nov 09 10:52
>R: 0 / I: 0
>
>10 pages wiped 30 to go
> Nov 09 10:51
>R: 0 / I: 0
>
>>I made that jakkie lol
> Nov 09 10:51
>R: 0 / I: 0
>
>>No I wont stan the meds!!!
> Nov 09 10:50
>R: 0 / I: 0
>
>>Froge
> Nov 09 10:50
>R: 0 / I: 0
>
>>(62.04 KB, 200x238, b1e.gif)
> Nov 09 10:50
>R: 1 / I: 0
>
>>Pepe
> Nov 09 10:50
>R: 0 / I: 0
>
>>status updates, software changes, downtime https://t.me/kuztalk
>>
>>remember: >>>/suggest/ >>>/pol/ >>>/incel/
> Nov 09 10:49
>R: 0 / I: 0
>
>>Friday Night Funkin
> Nov 09 10:49
>R: 0 / I: 0
>
>>>>>>>>Froge... LE BAD!
> Nov 09 10:48
>R: 0 / I: 0
>
>>keep meta in meta
> Nov 09 10:48
>R: 0 / I: 0
>
>>Ongezellig
> Nov 09 10:48
>R: 0 / I: 0
>
>>>>>>>>>I FREAKING LOVE KUZ
> Nov 09 10:48
>R: 0 / I: 0
>
>>janny has the final say
> Nov 09 10:48
>R: 0 / I: 0
>
>>>>>>>Froge... LE BAD!
> Nov 09 10:48
>R: 0 / I: 0
>
>>Kuz
> Nov 09 10:47
>R: 0 / I: 0
>
>>Respect your bans
> Nov 09 10:47
>R: 0 / I: 0
>
>>Cobson
> Nov 09 10:47
>R: 0 / I: 0
>
>>Sharty
> Nov 09 10:47
>R: 0 / I: 0
>
>>>>>>Froge... LE BAD!
> Nov 09 10:46
>R: 0 / I: 0
>
>>>>>Froge... LE BAD!
> Nov 09 10:46
>R: 0 / I: 0
>
>>I FREAKING HATE SOYJAKS
> Nov 09 10:45
>R: 0 / I: 0
>
>>kloote
> Nov 09 10:44
>R: 0 / I: 0
>
>>I FREAKING LOVE SOYJAKS
> Nov 09 10:44
>R: 0 / I: 0
>
>>WAHHHHH IM A RETARDED FUCKING PISSBABY
> Nov 09 10:43
>R: 0 / I: 0
>
>>>the catty
> Nov 09 10:43
>R: 0 / I: 0
>
>>>>Froge... LE BAD!
> Nov 09 10:42
>R: 0 / I: 0
>
>>My IP is blocked
> Nov 09 10:42
>R: 0 / I: 0
>
>>the catty
> Nov 09 10:42
>R: 0 / I: 0
>
>>>Froge... LE BAD!
> Nov 09 10:41
>R: 51 / I: 6
>
>>page is being used as advertising on the sharty itself more, so it should not exist and could be relegated to a paragraph in the great purchase
> Nov 09 10:40
>R: 0 / I: 0
>
>>STAN THE SCIENCE!!!
> Nov 09 10:40
>R: 0 / I: 0
>
>>DINNER FOR BREAKFEST!!!
> Nov 09 10:40
>R: 0 / I: 0
>
>>Bumo zellig
> Nov 09 10:39
>R: 0 / I: 0
>
>>Reported
> Nov 09 10:38
>R: 0 / I: 0
>
>>yes I use this board
> Nov 09 10:37
>R: 0 / I: 0
>
>>Stan the edgeslop!!!
> Nov 09 10:36
>R: 0 / I: 0
>
>>don't stan the ___
> Nov 09 10:35
>R: 0 / I: 0
>
>>Stan the fdjhdjhweiefrbghdkdsaquwefgorgth!
> Nov 09 10:35
>R: 0 / I: 0
>
>>Party culture
> Nov 09 10:35
>R: 0 / I: 0
>
>>Stan the ___
> Nov 09 10:33
>R: 0 / I: 0
>
>>>fdjhdjhweiefrbghdkdsaquwefgorgth[w
> Nov 09 10:33
>R: 0 / I: 0
>
>>OC
> Nov 09 10:33
>R: 0 / I: 0
>
>>nooo you cant just gem up the catty!!!
> Nov 09 10:32
>R: 0 / I: 0
>
>>Stan the masks!!!
> Nov 09 10:31
>R: 0 / I: 0
>
>>fdjhdjhweiefrbghdkdsaquwefgorgth[w
> Nov 09 10:31
>R: 0 / I: 0
>
>>mc.soyjak.party
> Nov 09 10:30
>R: 0 / I: 0
>
>>lmao how can you fags not be ashamed to show your face here after the samefag and janny incident
> Nov 09 10:29
>R: 0 / I: 0
>
>this is /comfy/ - comfy website now
> Nov 09 10:28
>R: 0 / I: 0
>
>I stan this though
> Nov 09 10:27
>R: 0 / I: 0
>
>>STAN THE PLUS SIZED NIGGER JEW TRANNY KIKE DISABLED BLACK NIGGERS!!!
> Nov 09 10:27
>R: 0 / I: 0
>
>>Stan the pod
> Nov 09 10:25
>R: 0 / I: 0
>
>>Stan the sproke!!!
> Nov 09 10:25
>R: 0 / I: 0
>
>>STAN THE SPLINTER!!!
> Nov 09 10:24
>R: 0 / I: 0
>
>>whos stan
> Nov 09 10:23
>R: 0 / I: 0
>
>>Stan the kolyma cord!!!
> Nov 09 10:22
>R: 0 / I: 0
>
>>/incel/ - Internet Celebrities
> Nov 09 10:22
>R: 0 / I: 0
>
>>Dont stan the trolls!!!
> Nov 09 10:21
>R: 0 / I: 0
>
>>Stan the d​​i​sc​​o​rd!!!
> Nov 09 10:21
>R: 0 / I: 0
>
>>Dont stan the doggos!!!
> Nov 09 10:20
>R: 0 / I: 0
>
>>Stan the dancing jews!!!
> Nov 09 10:20
>R: 0 / I: 0
>
>>DONT STAN THE SPLINTER!!!
> Nov 09 10:19
>R: 0 / I: 0
>
>>STAN THE TRANIME
> Nov 09 10:18
>R: 0 / I: 0
>
>>so cute :3
>>i need a tranny gf(male)
> Nov 09 10:18
>R: 0 / I: 0
>
>gem board
> Nov 09 10:18
>R: 0 / I: 0
>
>>Stan the communism!!!
> Nov 09 10:17
>R: 0 / I: 0
>
>>dont stan the meat!!!
> Nov 09 10:17
>R: 0 / I: 0
>
>>STAN THE ONE WORLD CHURCH!!!
> Nov 09 10:16
>R: 0 / I: 0
>
>>STAN THE TRANN-ACK!
> Nov 09 10:16
>R: 0 / I: 0
>
>>Stan the big computer!!!
> Nov 09 10:15
>R: 0 / I: 0
>
>>Stan the taxes!!!
> Nov 09 10:14
>R: 0 / I: 0
>
>>Stan the government!!!
> Nov 09 10:14
>R: 0 / I: 0
>
>>Stan the jannies!!!
> Nov 09 10:14
>R: 0 / I: 0
>
>>Stan the bugs!
> Nov 09 10:13
>R: 0 / I: 0
>
>>STAN THE MEDS!!!
> Nov 09 10:13
>R: 0 / I: 0
>
>>STAN THE *BURP* KIKES MORTY!!!
> Nov 09 10:12
>R: 0 / I: 0
>
>>Stan the jews!
> Nov 09 10:12
>R: 0 / I: 0
>
>>Stan the niggers!
> Nov 09 10:12
>R: 0 / I: 0
>
>>Stan the 5g!
> Nov 09 10:11
>R: 0 / I: 0
>
>>Take your meds!
> Nov 09 10:10
>R: 0 / I: 0
>
>>STOP HECKIN SPAMMING CHUD!!!!
> Nov 09 10:10
>R: 1 / I: 1
>
>>The 'party, being one of the biggest and certainly one of the most culturally influential imageboards in the world nowadays, is the battleground between multiple warring factions trying to see who can force themselves in the hardest. This war has been going for a while and will never stop. Every group or individual wants to pitch in and see if they can immortalize themselves or their creations by successfully forcing it. Most fail, but some are persistent, and some are malignant or evil. It is not my job to dictate the winners and losers of individual battles, but to prevent any overarching winner from becoming a hegemon, a tumor that forces out everyone else. This is my job.
> Nov 09 10:09
>R: 0 / I: 0
>
>>Dragonforce
> Nov 09 10:09
>R: 0 / I: 0
>
>>I LOVE BUGGIES!!!
> Nov 09 10:09
>R: 0 / I: 0
>
>>IM A REAL HECKIN WOMAN BECAUSE I BULLY PEOPLE INTO ACCEPTING ME!!!
> Nov 09 10:08
>R: 0 / I: 0
>
>>You WILL eat the bugs
> Nov 09 10:06
>R: 0 / I: 0
>
>gembo
> Nov 09 10:05
>R: 0 / I: 0
>
>gemmy
> Nov 09 10:04
>R: 0 / I: 0
>
>>You mistyped the heckin captcha!!!
> Nov 09 10:03
>R: 0 / I: 0
>
>>THINK TWICE - All illegal images will be reported to law enforcement.
> Nov 09 10:03
>R: 0 / I: 0
>
>>Mime type "image/jpeg" invalid for file "ClipboardImage_(11).png"
> Nov 09 10:02
>R: 0 / I: 0
>
>>You WILL post on this dead shithole if you want to insult the KHAN
> Nov 09 10:01
>R: 0 / I: 0
>
>>IT IS FORBIDDEN to post, request or provide access to illegal materials.
>
>>IT IS FORBIDDEN to advocate for or to promote pedophilia, or to discuss in graphic detail the abuse of children.
>
>>IT IS FORBIDDEN to post pornography or other lewd images that dont pertain to the topic of the board.
>
>>IT IS FORBIDDEN to advertise or promote yourself, your websites, d​​i​sc​​o​r​​d servers, businesses, etc
>
>>IT IS FORBIDDEN to gossip about or discuss d​i​​s​​co​​r​​d drama, namefags, etc outside of the /incel/
>
>>IT IS FORBIDDEN to make false reports or to flood the report system.
>
>>IT IS FORBIDDEN to flood or spam the boards, or to flood or spam threads to make it unusable for others.
>
>>IT IS FORBIDDEN to use unique avatars or signatures as a form of pseudo identification on this anonymous imageboard.
>
>>IT IS FORBIDDEN to attempt to take down the site through false reports, DDoS attacks, or other illegal actions.
>
>>lastly, IT IS FORBIDDEN to post "meta" threads complaining about the rules, "the state of the website", or the moderation outside of the dedicated complaints board, /suggest/.
>
>>Bans are generally kept under a week, but more severe rule violations can result in permanent or 30 day bans.
> Nov 09 10:00
>R: 0 / I: 0
>
>>Godson
> Nov 09 09:59
>R: 0 / I: 0
>
>>BWC
>>BBC
>>BLC
>>BCC
>>BFC
>>BJC


R: 0 -
>Stan the elections!!!


R: 0 -
>>File (hide): 1667992131677.png (53.62 KB, 702x802, black coloured open mouth ….png) ImgOps
>>
>>
>>Chud 1 minute ago No.11553
>>
>>>>total nigger death


R: 0 -
>lmao feralshitters are so fucking worthless. HWABAG!


R: 0 -
>Board
>/bant/ - International/Random
>▼ Settings Mobile Home
>/bant/ - International/Random
>
>
>
>...Anonymous ## Mod Mod Icon Sticky Closed
>Welcome to /bant/
>05/04/17(Thu)15:59:02 No.2
>Welcome to /bant/ - International/Random
>
>/bant/ is a board for the discussion of any topic, a place where you can relax and have fun with people from all over the world.
>
>No porn dump threads - Please use the appropriate adult boards for porn threads.
>...Anonymous (ID: E1MLdRsK)
>11/09/22(Wed)13:59:47 No.16473533
>63 KB
>63 KB JPG
>got banned from /pol/ for posting ratatouille porn. how was your day?
>8 Replies
>...!!6C+Rw+GBFun (ID: L7CoHT2G)
>11/09/22(Wed)14:04:15 No.16473544
>>>16473539 #
>it's the worst food ever
>i would rather eat some soil than that shit
>>>16473546 #
>...Anonymous (ID: Ej1D3BwM)
>11/09/22(Wed)14:04:48 No.16473545
>>>16473541 #
>especially with mill and butter or mushrooms
>...Anonymous (ID: Ej1D3BwM)
>11/09/22(Wed)14:05:05 No.16473546
>>>16473544 #
>you just larp
>...Anonymous (ID: nMnw8SEN)
>11/09/22(Wed)12:30:20 No.16473259
>26 KB
>26 KB JPG
>>Belgian hatebump. Fuck those guys.
>3 Replies
>...Anonymous (ID: miGbR5Bb)
>11/09/22(Wed)13:58:29 No.16473531
>Belgian hatebump. Fuck those guys.
>...Anonymous (ID: g83QAMFS)
>11/09/22(Wed)14:01:16 No.16473535
>nederland beter ('zellig)
>...Anonymous (ID: 6QbRj920)
>11/09/22(Wed)14:04:01 No.16473543
>>Belgian
>...Anonymous (ID: AGwlXV5Y)
>11/09/22(Wed)01:50:05 No.16471383
>105 KB
>105 KB JPG
>wokeuporino time to play more AC and TW and maybe watching some GoT and TS
>39 Replies / 14 Images
>...Anonymous (ID: AGwlXV5Y)
>11/09/22(Wed)13:51:26 No.16473518
>189 KB
>189 KB PNG
>>>16473507 #
>>you: waah waah waah boohoo
>
>yawn dont care
>
>I wanna have fun. But I dont wanna try too hard while roleplayingorino
>
>I wanna actually grow settlements for once and manage population growth and all that stuff at a comfortable pace
>>>16473527 #
>...!!6C+Rw+GBFun (ID: svxtdCUZ)
>11/09/22(Wed)13:57:34 No.16473527
>>>16473518 #
>yes that's what i said dt, it's morally correct to not tryhard and to play on an easy mode all the time
>...Anonymous (ID: g98u5OqI)
>11/09/22(Wed)14:03:30 No.16473542
>>>16473507 #
>>it's always morally correct to play games on the easiest difficulty
>depends on the genre
>if you play shmups on easy that either means you are a child or you are senile
>...Anonymous (ID: uAtE87AJ)
>11/09/22(Wed)14:02:43 No.16473540
>29 KB
>29 KB PNG
>>struggles with being consistent even with the most basic things like taking supplements daily or trimming fingernails
>its literally over
>...Anonymous (ID: DQ1XF56I)
>blessings of shit economy
>11/09/22(Wed)13:32:45 No.16473504
>40 KB
>40 KB JPG
>>be me poor roach
>>living in an apartment mostly inhabited by afghan-syrian workers, they live in 3 bedroom apartments in groups of 10-15, apartment feels like rush hour new delhi
>>but since last year the population has a steady decrease
>>asked the afghan smoking outside where are his friends
>>he says turkish economy has become so bad they are migrating to europe
>>mfw
>2 Replies / 1 Image
>...Anonymous (ID: 9qg0aA6G)
>11/09/22(Wed)13:58:11 No.16473529
>>>16473504 (OP) #
>europe is going to collapse though so they're going to move back in LOL!!!!!!!!!
>...Anonymous (ID: bY1vBFzx)
>11/09/22(Wed)14:01:38 No.16473538
>948 KB
>948 KB JPG
>Same in Spain. Shitworlders and pretend-refugees cross the Mediterranean and the first thing they want to do is cross the Pyrenees to France.
>Our welfare system isn't enough to keep them here, they want European-tier welfare.
>Since most of Africa speaks French they suck up most of the trash, but some inevitably stays here stinking the cities.
>
>God, I wish I was rich enough to live rural or in suburbs, either that or emigrate.
>...Anonymous (ID: /nJnqURS)
>11/09/22(Wed)08:24:32 No.16472911
>969 KB
>969 KB PNG
>bmt stays up for 12 hours but post futanari and it gets instantly deleted
>4 Replies / 2 Images
>...Anonymous (ID: RS+UXD50)
>11/09/22(Wed)10:14:03 No.16473099
>99 KB
>99 KB JPG
>good
>...8======================D !k0tID/1iPE (ID: Fai/+a1j)
>11/09/22(Wed)10:24:30 No.16473117
>89 KB
>89 KB PNG
>Good
>...Anonymous (ID: oOov8D+a)
>11/09/22(Wed)13:58:42 No.16473532
>fuck you for tempting me with futa cocks
>...Anonymous
>Europoors
>11/09/22(Wed)11:24:59 No.16473338
>343 KB
>343 KB PNG
>>Be American
>>Make 200k/year at 22% tax as a remote software engineer
>>Live in large home and spacious home
>>Own guns
>>Go hunting frequently
>>Happy
>
>>Be Europoor
>>Go bankrupt if you leave your heating on overnight
>>Pay 50% in taxes out of your 10k salary to Muslim immigrants who rape and murder you
>
>Comment too long. Click here to view the full text.
>166 Replies / 21 Images
>...Anonymous (ID: i6Y9Wr9q)
>11/09/22(Wed)13:32:04 No.16473503
>>>16473501 #
>>australia
>>HAND OVER YOUR FREEDOMS
>nuff said
>...Anonymous (ID: h4bGk2jc)
>11/09/22(Wed)13:34:19 No.16473506
>>>16473338 (OP) #
>Riddle me this,
>If europeans are obsessed with mutts why don't I see them posting about america all the time?
>...Anonymous (ID: AeOwz5tA)
>11/09/22(Wed)13:58:13 No.16473530
>>>16473338 (OP) #
>>Be Europoor
>All of this is true, except the 10k yearly salary. It's more 15-20 k for the average plebs here.
>...Anonymous (ID: mOBFii1N)
>11/09/22(Wed)11:52:40 No.16473230
>535 KB
>535 KB PNG
>i want you to tell me what you think of this image in 5 words or less
>11 Replies / 1 Image
>...Anonymous (ID: 8otaE2kt)
>11/09/22(Wed)13:54:22 No.16473520
>>>16473280 #
>you are a little bitch
>>>16473528 #
>...Anonymous (ID: TUylpLGj)
>11/09/22(Wed)13:57:23 No.16473526
>16 KB
>16 KB JPG
>>>16473230 (OP) #
>...Anonymous (ID: o0AzIvfm)
>11/09/22(Wed)13:57:35 No.16473528
>>>16473520 #
>>d*glover uses his faggot animal as an insult
>do i have to say anything?
>...Anonymous (ID: vXfQjGcP)
>I shall do my duty of sharing (...)
>11/09/22(Wed)01:56:11 No.16471422
>2 KB
>2 KB JPG
>https://youtu.be/SyI3kJoKRk4 [Open]
>10 Replies
>...Anonymous (ID: lPfr4GL4)
>11/09/22(Wed)08:57:34 No.16473000
>actually i take that back, this is nice. it reminds me of old mlp pmvs.
>...Anonymous (ID: 4hkAWDHJ)
>11/09/22(Wed)12:04:54 No.16473242
>>>16471422 (OP) #
>https://youtu.be/9gvswd1I8qo [Open]
>...Anonymous (ID: 8HLYpOF/)
>11/09/22(Wed)13:56:32 No.16473525
>Haha timote!! Hhahhahha Timote haha!!! TIMOTE!!!! obscure refference? You dont get it?? Dont worey, thats to be expected SINCE YOUR NOT JAPENESE ENOUGH!!
>...Anonymous (ID: 9JISchPh)
>11/09/22(Wed)13:56:19 No.16473524
>258 KB
>258 KB JPG
>duckcord here
>ama
>...Bulgogi (ID: yq9dq6+c)
>11/09/22(Wed)13:50:37 No.16473517
>24 KB
>24 KB JPG
>FUCK
>2 Replies
>...!!6C+Rw+GBFun (ID: J746fLEH)
>11/09/22(Wed)13:55:37 No.16473522
>bulgogi i think you confused bant with biz
>...Anonymous (ID: csbR3hPr)
>11/09/22(Wed)13:56:03 No.16473523
>bulgogi i think i have nigger fatigue what should i do
>...Anonymous (ID: 27RlXjry)
>11/09/22(Wed)13:55:04 No.16473521
>655 KB
>655 KB PNG
>>tfw 6'0 but in the netherlands
>Should i move somewhere else where this manlet height is more acceptable?
>...Anonymous (ID: KSM4m1+U)
>11/06/22(Sun)10:36:11 No.16451263
>495 KB
>495 KB PNG
>cirno
>more like
>tripno
>amirite
>lole xdddddd
>24 Replies / 17 Images
>...Anonymous (ID: EhWx5gSj)
>11/08/22(Tue)23:24:02 No.16470726
>380 KB
>380 KB PNG
>...Anonymous (ID: 98hkN2Bk)
>11/09/22(Wed)01:27:21 No.16471281
>>>16457937 #
>zamn dude lemme take a rip off dat
>...Anonymous (ID: EhWx5gSj)
>11/09/22(Wed)05:01:57 No.16472436
>386 KB
>386 KB JPG
>...Anonymous (ID: U7EgaS4N)
>11/04/22(Fri)08:31:36 No.16435906
>20 KB
>20 KB PNG
>Can random posting cure fragile egos?
>31 Replies / 19 Images
>...!hlhygrYEBA (ID: 4O8qO5ZX)
>11/09/22(Wed)03:35:53 No.16472105
>can a hammer to your dome cure you being alive?
>...Anonymous (ID: EzByWHCv)
>11/09/22(Wed)05:01:39 No.16472433
>1.81 MB
>1.81 MB JPG
>...Anonymous (ID: 118zzBn0)
>11/09/22(Wed)05:04:23 No.16472444
>it inflates your ego and turns you into an annoying tranny


R: 0 -
>File (hide): 1667992131677.png (53.62 KB, 702x802, black coloured open mouth ….png) ImgOps
>
>
>Chud 1 minute ago No.11553
>
>>>total nigger death


R: 0 -
>glownigger


R: 0 -
Board
/bant/ - International/Random
▼ Settings Mobile Home
/bant/ - International/Random



...Anonymous ## Mod Mod Icon Sticky Closed
Welcome to /bant/
05/04/17(Thu)15:59:02 No.2
Welcome to /bant/ - International/Random

/bant/ is a board for the discussion of any topic, a place where you can relax and have fun with people from all over the world.

No porn dump threads - Please use the appropriate adult boards for porn threads.
...Anonymous (ID: E1MLdRsK)
11/09/22(Wed)13:59:47 No.16473533
63 KB
63 KB JPG
got banned from /pol/ for posting ratatouille porn. how was your day?
8 Replies
...!!6C+Rw+GBFun (ID: L7CoHT2G)
11/09/22(Wed)14:04:15 No.16473544
>>16473539 #
it's the worst food ever
i would rather eat some soil than that shit
>>16473546 #
...Anonymous (ID: Ej1D3BwM)
11/09/22(Wed)14:04:48 No.16473545
>>16473541 #
especially with mill and butter or mushrooms
...Anonymous (ID: Ej1D3BwM)
11/09/22(Wed)14:05:05 No.16473546
>>16473544 #
you just larp
...Anonymous (ID: nMnw8SEN)
11/09/22(Wed)12:30:20 No.16473259
26 KB
26 KB JPG
>Belgian hatebump. Fuck those guys.
3 Replies
...Anonymous (ID: miGbR5Bb)
11/09/22(Wed)13:58:29 No.16473531
Belgian hatebump. Fuck those guys.
...Anonymous (ID: g83QAMFS)
11/09/22(Wed)14:01:16 No.16473535
nederland beter ('zellig)
...Anonymous (ID: 6QbRj920)
11/09/22(Wed)14:04:01 No.16473543
>Belgian
...Anonymous (ID: AGwlXV5Y)
11/09/22(Wed)01:50:05 No.16471383
105 KB
105 KB JPG
wokeuporino time to play more AC and TW and maybe watching some GoT and TS
39 Replies / 14 Images
...Anonymous (ID: AGwlXV5Y)
11/09/22(Wed)13:51:26 No.16473518
189 KB
189 KB PNG
>>16473507 #
>you: waah waah waah boohoo

yawn dont care

I wanna have fun. But I dont wanna try too hard while roleplayingorino

I wanna actually grow settlements for once and manage population growth and all that stuff at a comfortable pace
>>16473527 #
...!!6C+Rw+GBFun (ID: svxtdCUZ)
11/09/22(Wed)13:57:34 No.16473527
>>16473518 #
yes that's what i said dt, it's morally correct to not tryhard and to play on an easy mode all the time
...Anonymous (ID: g98u5OqI)
11/09/22(Wed)14:03:30 No.16473542
>>16473507 #
>it's always morally correct to play games on the easiest difficulty
depends on the genre
if you play shmups on easy that either means you are a child or you are senile
...Anonymous (ID: uAtE87AJ)
11/09/22(Wed)14:02:43 No.16473540
29 KB
29 KB PNG
>struggles with being consistent even with the most basic things like taking supplements daily or trimming fingernails
its literally over
...Anonymous (ID: DQ1XF56I)
blessings of shit economy
11/09/22(Wed)13:32:45 No.16473504
40 KB
40 KB JPG
>be me poor roach
>living in an apartment mostly inhabited by afghan-syrian workers, they live in 3 bedroom apartments in groups of 10-15, apartment feels like rush hour new delhi
>but since last year the population has a steady decrease
>asked the afghan smoking outside where are his friends
>he says turkish economy has become so bad they are migrating to europe
>mfw
2 Replies / 1 Image
...Anonymous (ID: 9qg0aA6G)
11/09/22(Wed)13:58:11 No.16473529
>>16473504 (OP) #
europe is going to collapse though so they're going to move back in LOL!!!!!!!!!
...Anonymous (ID: bY1vBFzx)
11/09/22(Wed)14:01:38 No.16473538
948 KB
948 KB JPG
Same in Spain. Shitworlders and pretend-refugees cross the Mediterranean and the first thing they want to do is cross the Pyrenees to France.
Our welfare system isn't enough to keep them here, they want European-tier welfare.
Since most of Africa speaks French they suck up most of the trash, but some inevitably stays here stinking the cities.

God, I wish I was rich enough to live rural or in suburbs, either that or emigrate.
...Anonymous (ID: /nJnqURS)
11/09/22(Wed)08:24:32 No.16472911
969 KB
969 KB PNG
bmt stays up for 12 hours but post futanari and it gets instantly deleted
4 Replies / 2 Images
...Anonymous (ID: RS+UXD50)
11/09/22(Wed)10:14:03 No.16473099
99 KB
99 KB JPG
good
...8======================D !k0tID/1iPE (ID: Fai/+a1j)
11/09/22(Wed)10:24:30 No.16473117
89 KB
89 KB PNG
Good
...Anonymous (ID: oOov8D+a)
11/09/22(Wed)13:58:42 No.16473532
fuck you for tempting me with futa cocks
...Anonymous
Europoors
11/09/22(Wed)11:24:59 No.16473338
343 KB
343 KB PNG
>Be American
>Make 200k/year at 22% tax as a remote software engineer
>Live in large home and spacious home
>Own guns
>Go hunting frequently
>Happy

>Be Europoor

>Go bankrupt if you leave your heating on overnight
>Pay 50% in taxes out of your 10k salary to Muslim immigrants who rape and murder you

Comment too long. Click here to view the full text.
166 Replies / 21 Images
...Anonymous (ID: i6Y9Wr9q)
11/09/22(Wed)13:32:04 No.16473503
>>16473501 #
>australia
>HAND OVER YOUR FREEDOMS
nuff said
...Anonymous (ID: h4bGk2jc)
11/09/22(Wed)13:34:19 No.16473506
>>16473338 (OP) #
Riddle me this,
If europeans are obsessed with mutts why don't I see them posting about america all the time?
...Anonymous (ID: AeOwz5tA)
11/09/22(Wed)13:58:13 No.16473530
>>16473338 (OP) #
>Be Europoor
All of this is true, except the 10k yearly salary. It's more 15-20 k for the average plebs here.
...Anonymous (ID: mOBFii1N)
11/09/22(Wed)11:52:40 No.16473230
535 KB
535 KB PNG
i want you to tell me what you think of this image in 5 words or less
11 Replies / 1 Image
...Anonymous (ID: 8otaE2kt)
11/09/22(Wed)13:54:22 No.16473520
>>16473280 #
you are a little bitch
>>16473528 #
...Anonymous (ID: TUylpLGj)
11/09/22(Wed)13:57:23 No.16473526
16 KB
16 KB JPG
>>16473230 (OP) #
...Anonymous (ID: o0AzIvfm)
11/09/22(Wed)13:57:35 No.16473528
>>16473520 #
>d*glover uses his faggot animal as an insult
do i have to say anything?
...Anonymous (ID: vXfQjGcP)
I shall do my duty of sharing (...)
11/09/22(Wed)01:56:11 No.16471422
2 KB
2 KB JPG
https://youtu.be/SyI3kJoKRk4 [Open]
10 Replies
...Anonymous (ID: lPfr4GL4)
11/09/22(Wed)08:57:34 No.16473000
actually i take that back, this is nice. it reminds me of old mlp pmvs.
...Anonymous (ID: 4hkAWDHJ)
11/09/22(Wed)12:04:54 No.16473242
>>16471422 (OP) #
https://youtu.be/9gvswd1I8qo [Open]
...Anonymous (ID: 8HLYpOF/)
11/09/22(Wed)13:56:32 No.16473525
Haha timote!! Hhahhahha Timote haha!!! TIMOTE!!!! obscure refference? You dont get it?? Dont worey, thats to be expected SINCE YOUR NOT JAPENESE ENOUGH!!
...Anonymous (ID: 9JISchPh)
11/09/22(Wed)13:56:19 No.16473524
258 KB
258 KB JPG
duckcord here
ama
...Bulgogi (ID: yq9dq6+c)
11/09/22(Wed)13:50:37 No.16473517
24 KB
24 KB JPG
FUCK
2 Replies
...!!6C+Rw+GBFun (ID: J746fLEH)
11/09/22(Wed)13:55:37 No.16473522
bulgogi i think you confused bant with biz
...Anonymous (ID: csbR3hPr)
11/09/22(Wed)13:56:03 No.16473523
bulgogi i think i have nigger fatigue what should i do
...Anonymous (ID: 27RlXjry)
11/09/22(Wed)13:55:04 No.16473521
655 KB
655 KB PNG
>tfw 6'0 but in the netherlands
Should i move somewhere else where this manlet height is more acceptable?
...Anonymous (ID: KSM4m1+U)
11/06/22(Sun)10:36:11 No.16451263
495 KB
495 KB PNG
cirno
more like
tripno
amirite
lole xdddddd
24 Replies / 17 Images
...Anonymous (ID: EhWx5gSj)
11/08/22(Tue)23:24:02 No.16470726
380 KB
380 KB PNG
...Anonymous (ID: 98hkN2Bk)
11/09/22(Wed)01:27:21 No.16471281
>>16457937 #
zamn dude lemme take a rip off dat
...Anonymous (ID: EhWx5gSj)
11/09/22(Wed)05:01:57 No.16472436
386 KB
386 KB JPG
...Anonymous (ID: U7EgaS4N)
11/04/22(Fri)08:31:36 No.16435906
20 KB
20 KB PNG
Can random posting cure fragile egos?
31 Replies / 19 Images
...!hlhygrYEBA (ID: 4O8qO5ZX)
11/09/22(Wed)03:35:53 No.16472105
can a hammer to your dome cure you being alive?
...Anonymous (ID: EzByWHCv)
11/09/22(Wed)05:01:39 No.16472433
1.81 MB
1.81 MB JPG
...Anonymous (ID: 118zzBn0)
11/09/22(Wed)05:04:23 No.16472444
it inflates your ego and turns you into an annoying tranny


R: 0 -
>>total nigger death